Saturday, March 05, 2005

Cheap Labour? Am I??

Quite a bad feeling on the case of "CHEQUE".
E ma sent me a cheque for my help in their fur exhibition last week. The cheque keep passing through the phone for a few days already. E ma sent out the cheque and would not get back for sure. Mum keeps talking next to my ears is forever! Then what should I do??
YIU .... you 2 women settle it pls! Don't throw the ball to me!
Mum was scolding for few days already, she wanted to get back the cheque from me? OK! She wanted to change for another lower amount? OK! But if she wants to bank in the cheque for me? No way!
As I say, I prefer a voluntee work without pay much more than as a cheap labour!

My dear MUM, please stop doing stupid things ok? Don't you remember what you did last year? Similar case this time!!

I feel quite bad about this! A lot of things I have to think and do, pls don't let me get in this trouble more! I give up la! Do what you like la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home