Saturday, February 26, 2005

i am right!

Yesterday, I went to a new company for my first day work...erm........
I decided not to continue working there anymore, even it is really a very big and high protential company, cos i don't like is i don't like! No one can force my feeling!

I went to the HK Int'l Fastion and Fur Fair today. .... Was still thinking if I am right to quit THAT job in the morning, but I know I have did a correct decision just after 2 hours of the exhibtion, .....
Tell you more next time, really tired!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes irisloo is absolutely correct! you have make a right choice not to work if you don;t like it. BE YOURSELF!!!. but don't stick to this attitude to long wor..will cost u alot if u stayed like this forever. hehe
will support your decision..cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home