Friday, March 04, 2005

Crying our love, in the centre of the world

Went out for movie where next to Tample Street.. ... First time to visite this cinema, erm.. a bit feeling like "城市綠洲". The movie was "Crying our love, in the centre of the world", a japanese movie. Planned to watch this with kankan on Valentine's Day, but was full house. Then I visited 3 days after that, full house again. Finally I got ticket this time, perhaps.... it is the reason that it has been showing for over 2 weeks.
Not too bad the movie! A good story but I think the movie is a bit too long, it lasted for 139 mins. After the movie, went to buy 2 mp3 players for my friend's boss, trouble job! Hate to choose something for someone that I don't know. After the boring shopping, rushed home, cos I didn't feel well these few days. Always feel like vomiting.

Woke up by MSN message this morning, so nice! Went to an interview in Wan Chai at 1:30pm. I arrived 30 mins early, so I walked around for 15 mins before I went up the office. From the website I browsed yesterday and the interview appointment email they sent me, thought it should be a sizeable company with dynamic background. After they open the door, YIU .... bla bla bla ... I totally think that it is wasting 2 hours time of my LIFE to have this interview. The company only got 2 DIRECTORS! Pretended to be a big company in the web site! YIU... What's more, one of the DIRECTORS knows my pervious mean boss, Eddy!
Rushed home after that time wasting interview immediately. Asking myself, " Why everytime I go interview, usually a cold cold day?" Once reached home, I took a cup of hot tea to stop my shaking legs and iced hands. Sticked in room for the whole afternoon, feeling a bit bore here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home