Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cyberport Visit

Early this morning, woke up by a sweet morning call. Then hurry got changed and catched the ONLY bus to Cyberport. After a long way journey, finally I arrived. Wah~~ so Cyber there! (a waste of HK citizens' tax) All the facilities there were high tech design. I can't believe there are communical buildings with such a good view and high conditions..... (all supported by government)
Back to the topic, I went there for a temp job interview! I will be helping there on friday afternoon, monday to wednesday next week. So happy to join that event, it is a super big event of cyberport and inviting over 500 high educated, policital, business people, artists...etc. So happy that I got the chance to have this experience. (Pay ok too, heehee!)

Sing K with chinchin and kankan this afternoon... so nice ........... good feeling! As chin said, "we are so match!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home