Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A assisment day at home!

I started doing a long assisment last night till 4 am and continued doing it today for 3 hours. It was given by a company/ organisation.... the story was: I applied a post there last week, then I received a mail asking me to complete the questions for them to gain a better understanding of me. After I passed the second round, then I may get the interview CHANCE .... What this company is doing?
Even I hate doing it, but ... if I don't do it, seems not very good.... People giving you chance....
So I do lor ~~~
But now I know the feeling for writing thousands words after one and a half year!.......

Today weather is really COLD ~~ Where is my summer? Get lost? It is already mid March, wish it can find the way to HK asap!

Happy to hear that Emily got a good presentation today! So wish I were there.... Hume is so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home